This is one job we all love doing here at Weed Warriors. Whatever the circumstance, be it you’ve just moved house or the garden has just got out of hand we will bring it back under control, which will give you the blank canvass to start again.
How do we do this? A lot depends on access, if we can get our 360° excavator on the job this is great and makes the job a lot faster We have 3 excavators to choose from, Mini, Midi and the 25 ton large, we also have a grab wagon so there’s no need for skip hire. All this makes the job less labour intensive and can in some cases bring the cost down. A garden which has restricted or no access has to be looked at in a very different way, on this type of job we have to bring in more labour in order to have the job done in a reasonable time frame.
Our first goal in order to achieve your Garden Clearance, would be to cut into the under growth and clear it. From there we would chop down self seeding trees and saplings, where we have reached about the half way point. We will have removed everything we can see, now it’s time to remove everything we can’t see, as you can imagine there is alot of root mass under the soil, so we can remove this in two ways.
The first way is to remove all stumps using our Stump Grinder. After we’ve done that we will dig 12 inches out of the whole plot, this should get rid of most of the unwanted root mass which will help to keep any new growth the next season.
The second way - This way you need a lot more time, this is suitable for an old peace of scrub land which you don’t plan to use in the near future but want it manageable. We would come in and cut everything down but now we would use herbicide to manage any new growth this would comprise from about 5 or 6 visits of the growing season
Once these processes have finished we can look at bringing in some new top soil and start thinking about a new design for your garden. There are many things to think about when designing a new garden the one thing you don’t want to do is spend all the time and money clearing your plot and then designing a garden which does not fit your life style or the aspect of your plot.
Our services include:
Our garden maintenance service includes the following services:
- Lawn mowing
- Hedge trimming and pruning
- Garden tidy ups
- Ivy pruning and removal
- Leaf clearance and more
- Grass trimming
- Lawn edging
- Lawn repair, aeration & feeding
- Scarification for a better lawn
We will tame your garden jungle!
- Full garden and site clearance
- Clearance of unwanted shrubs, plants and trees
- Cutting down of long grass and shrubbery
- General garden clearance
- Weeds and brambles removal
The grass in your garden is a barometer of how well your property is maintained:
- Transform your unsightly lawn into a beautiful space
- If you want stripes just let us know!
- Regular visits will keep your lawn in tip top condition
Weeds are the scourge of all gardeners. Let us tame them for you:
- We remove unsighlty weeds
- Prevent weeds reappearing
- Regular visits if required
Patio cleaning, moss removal:
- Powerful, professional jet washing
- Fast cleaning for your patio or outdoor space
Hedges trimmed and made perfect:
- Fast hedge trimming
- Full clean up after hedge cutting
- All types of hedges catered for
Good fences make good neighbours:
- Deter intruders
- Keep animals out of your garden
- Protect your boundary
- Stop your neighbours complaining!
We have many years worth of experience doing work for numerous business and household clients.
- Reliable & Dependable
- Locally Based Company
- Competitive Pricing
- Flexible Appointments
- Experienced Professionals
- All Work Undertaken
- Garden Maintenance Services From The Gardening Experts
- Weed Warriors provide you with the professional help you need in maintaining your yard and garden all year long
We have many years experience within the landscaping and gardening industry. Over that time, we've built a sizable portfolio of happy and pleased customers. We obtain a lot of work based on word of mouth, and believe this is a true testament to our excellent quality of work and commitment to customer service.
Very Good Gardeners, Not the cheapest quote but great value for money There Workmanship is great!! ***** Five Stars”12